We had a chance to visit TEFAF Art Fair this Spring, the Art fair was focused on modern and contemporary art and design. #TEFAF2019
This year it opened doors to international art and design community at 2-5 May in Upper East Side.
Single artist displays proved a popular feature at the Fair, as well as established and new art galleries from the around the world.
We tried to pick up the little part of most impressive artworks for your attention.
The next TEFAF will take a place in NYC at fall, November 1 - 5, 2019.
2. Hostler Burrows, New York 2013
3. Simone Leigh (b. 1968) Las Meninas, 2019
4. Danh Vo Ba Rja, Vietnam 1975
Take My Breath Away, 2017
5. Barry X Ball (Pasadena, CA, 1955) Envy 2008 - 2013
6. Yahoo Kusama Statue of Venus Obliterated by Infinity Nets, 1998
7. Bertrand Lavier 1949 “Steinway”, MIM, Nobilis n 2,
Artist Studio, France
8. Gerhard Richter
10. Sheila Hicks Untitled, 1985 Woven Textile
11. Dana Schutz (United States, b. 1976) Talk Talk
12. Luxembourg & Dayan Rudolf Stringel Italian, b. 1956
Looking forward for new exhibition this year!