Frieze is back in New York with more than 190 international and local exhibitors.
It took place at May 2nd through May 5th in Randalls Island Park, has determinate itself as a sophisticated entry in the global art fair pot, offering multiple curated sections and special projects, seven commercials interests.
We got chance to visit that art fair this year and bringing to you the most remarkable artworks this year by our view.
Off-site, at Rockefeller Center, Frieze starts a new public art initiative, which runs through June.
1. White Cube Gallery presented George Baselitz and David Atmejd "Labyrinth".
2. Victoria Miro - Yayoi Kusama, Alice Neel, and Chris Ofili
3. Marlborough Contemporary by Red Grooms
4. Installation by Steven Parrino presented by Gagosian.
5. Izumi KATO presented by Perrotin Galerie
6. Jaume Plensa “Carlota’s World”, 2017
7. Yanyan Huang’ a total installation at Bank gallery in Frame
8. Madsaki presented at Kaikai Kiki Gallery.
9. Untitled by Harold Ancart, 2019
10. Kara Walker, Sampler VII, 2013. presented by Sikkema Jenkins & Co.
It was great Art Fair, looking forward for the next year!